Personal Loans with Great Rates
Borrow up to $45,000 with No Monthly Fees or Early Repayment Fees
Our personal loans come with our market-leading Rate Promise. Borrow with confidence knowing you have the best deal for you.
Enjoy no monthly or early repayment fees. It’s just one of the ways we help you save more and pay off your loan faster.
Once your loan is approved and funded your funds will be with you the next business day.
What is Personal Loan?
With a personal loan, you agree to borrow a sum of money (usually under $50,000) and pay it back with interest over an agreed term (usually 1 to 5 years). Personal loans, on average, offer borrowers lower interest rates than credit cards. They come with a set repayment schedule with some allowing you to make early repayments. This gives you the flexibility to reduce the time to repay your loan whilst saving on interest costs. Learn more about personal loans.
What can Jaira arrange?
we arrange fast, fair, flexible loans. You can borrow between $2,001 to $45,000 over 1 to 5 years. There are no monthly or early repayment fees. This gives you the freedom to save more by making extra repayments on your loan. Finally, the interest rate you receive is 100% tailored to you. The better your credit history, the better your final rate will be.cards. They come with a set repayment schedule with some allowing you to make early repayments. This gives you the flexibility to reduce the time to repay your loan whilst saving on interest costs. Learn more about personal loans.
What can I use a personal loan for?
- Consolidating debt. Paying off credit card debt or highest interest loans.
- Home Improvement. Financing a new kitchen or outdoor space.
- Planning a wedding. Cover the costs of planning your big day.
- Buying a Car. Cover the costs of buying a new car or used car.
- Booking a holiday. Save money booking early or upgrade your vacation.
- Renewable energy. Investing in solar panels or a home battery system.
- Medical bills. Cover the costs of dental, optical or cosmetic procedures.
- Buying a boat. Cover the costs of purchase, upgrade or maintenance.
- Student loans. Cover the costs of coursework, tuition and other education expenses.
- Investment loans. Cover the cost of your next investment opportunity.
How much does a personal loan cost?
- Interest rate (e.g. fixed or variable rate)
- Upfront fees (e.g. establishment fee)
- Ongoing fees (e.g. monthly fees, late payment fees, and other charges)
These costs can be combined to create a measure called a comparison rate. This blended rate represents the total cost of the loan over a standard term (e.g. $10,000 over 3 years). This makes it a useful tool for comparing loans on a like-for-like basis.
Can I get a personal loan?
- Be aged 21 or over
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be earning over $25,000 per year from a regular source of income that you can demonstrate
- Have a good credit history